Phone Charger Kills UNZA Student

By Rosemary Kamanga

A 22-year-old female student at the University of Zambia has been electrocuted.

MARGARET CHIBESAKUNDA, a 3rd year Public Administration student, was fatally electrocuted while attempting to plug a charger into her phone.

Police Spokesperson RAE HAMOONGA says the incident happened last night around 21:30 hours at the UNZA Great East Road Campus, October Hostels.

Mr. HAMOONGA has said in a statement that Ms. CHIBESAKUNDA sustained severe burns on her neck, right elbow, and leg.

He said the body has since been deposited to the University Teaching Hospital Mortuary awaiting postmortem and burial.

The post Phone Charger Kills UNZA Student appeared first on .

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By :