1. The thieving shall always be in trouble with the law.
2. The reading shall always be the most informed.
3. The insolent shall always be at logger heads with others.
4. The ever angry shall always suffer from physical ailments.
5. The jealous shall always suffer from depression.
6. The envious of the rich shall always remain poor.
7. The crooked shall always have disastrous endings.
8. The upright shall always be prosperous.
9. The promiscuous shall eventually be caught.
10. “There shall be no peace for the wicked, says my Lord.” ~ Isaiah 48: 22 and 57: 21”